Monday, August 20, 2007

Welcome to BunGirl's Featured Games!

As some of you who have read my other blogs may know, I am a gamer. I love games. The long, complex sort are awesome, but so are the short, fun, mindless types. I also love to share new things I find. To that end, I decided to create a game blog, where I could post new games I come across or stumble upon, as well as old favorites. I thought of calling it Game of the Day, but I don't know if I'll be posting quite that often... so, it's just "Featured Game." Whenever I come across a game that I enjoy enough to pass on, I will do so here. The only stipulation will be that they all will be free games. ('Cause hey, free is good!) They will also be tagged according to the type of game (action, rpg, puzzle, etc) as well as the format (typically browser or download).

So, without further ado, the first featured game is Avalanche. It's a simple little game where you hop on top of falling blocks to try to avoid the coming flood and reach high ground. In the screen shot to the left, the little white marshmallow guy is the player. The graphics really aren't anything special, but it's super easy to learn and oddly addictive. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Princess Jami said...

I like how when the white marshmallow gets smooshed, confetti flies out. :-)

News: Featured Games is on a semi-hiatus. I may post games here as I see fit, but it won't be regularly, at least for a while.

Know of a game you'd like to see featured here?
Email the link to BunGirl@gmail.com today!