Friday, August 24, 2007

Tales of Pirates

Tales of Pirates Online is a free MMORPG, but that doesn't begin to cover it. There's an extensive world where you can wage battles both on land and at sea. Quests galore will keep you on the right track as you progress through whatever path you choose. Become a swordsman, explorer or herbalist, buy your own ship and sail off in search of treasure. Join a party of friends to conquer monsters, or go PVP and show off your skills. The initial download of the game is a bit long, but well worth the wait!

2 comments:

Princess Jami said...

Hee. I have a Lvl 14 Ami, now. :-) You should quest with me, but not tonight, 'cause I have dance class. ;-)

BunGirl said...

Dang... Guess I keep missing you. I gotta go catch up!

News: Featured Games is on a semi-hiatus. I may post games here as I see fit, but it won't be regularly, at least for a while.

Know of a game you'd like to see featured here?
Email the link to BunGirl@gmail.com today!