Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Onslaught 2


Had a dentist appointment this morning, so I'm a little late with the featured game... Anyone who sticks around and reads this blog for long enough will soon learn that I have a penchant for tower defense games. Onslaught 2 is one of the better ones I've seen. You start with four basic tower types, and as you progress through the game you earn additional towers and modifiers. The key is in upgrading your towers fully to produce combos. The game is still evolving, and new features are released periodically, the most recent release included a new sound package. Be sure to check out the settings screen when you start playing, as there are some useful options there.

2 comments:

Princess Jami said...

Ooh! Towers! I love towers, too! :-)

BunGirl said...

Don't worry, I have a few more TD games up my sleeve -- just trying not to post them all together in a clump. Maybe I should give them their own category though... Whatcha think?

News: Featured Games is on a semi-hiatus. I may post games here as I see fit, but it won't be regularly, at least for a while.

Know of a game you'd like to see featured here?
Email the link to BunGirl@gmail.com today!