Thursday, August 23, 2007

Avernum 4

I simply can't say enough good things about Spiderweb Software. They continue to put out games whose playability and storyline is remarkably top quality, even if the graphics are lagging a bit behind. Having played the first three games in the Avernum series, I was thrilled when the fourth came out. It is no disappointment! Building on the continuing saga of those who have been forced to live in underground caves to escape the evil empire above, Avernum 4 is all that I've come to expect from this home-grown software company. And to make it even better, the free demo version is so extensive, you can play for weeks without ever hitting the end. So go try it out already!

No comments:

News: Featured Games is on a semi-hiatus. I may post games here as I see fit, but it won't be regularly, at least for a while.

Know of a game you'd like to see featured here?
Email the link to BunGirl@gmail.com today!