Monday, October 8, 2007

Distraction

I'm guessing that the name of this game is "Distraction", considering that the title on the start page is Asian (Japanese?). Fortunately, the game is simple enough that you don't need more than that to understand what is going on. Keep the bird aloft with your mouse and score points by flying over fruit and avoiding missiles. Adding a little wrinkle to this cute little game are other creatures around the frame, who try to make your staying aloft much more tricky by changing the size of the game window, or wiggling the corners. This game is so cheerful that I was smiling while I was playing...even when the puppy was pestering my bird.

No comments:

News: Featured Games is on a semi-hiatus. I may post games here as I see fit, but it won't be regularly, at least for a while.

Know of a game you'd like to see featured here?
Email the link to BunGirl@gmail.com today!