Friday, October 5, 2007

Budapest Defenders


As you may know, BunGirl has an affinity for Tower Defense games. Today's Featured Game, recommended by BunGirl, herself, is Budapest Defenders, where placement of roadblocks and defensive shooters is key to keeping the Soviets out of the Hungarian capital city for good. I like that this game has a real historical background, since it's set in 1956. Creeps, like tanks, enter the map from various checkpoints. Instead of building towers, I get to place individual Hungarian defense people atop buildings in Budapest. The molotov thrower is my favorite, because he gets to explode things. Now, it's your turn to play Budapest Defenders and preserve the future of Hungary!

No comments:

News: Featured Games is on a semi-hiatus. I may post games here as I see fit, but it won't be regularly, at least for a while.

Know of a game you'd like to see featured here?
Email the link to BunGirl@gmail.com today!