Thursday, February 28, 2008

Big Fish Thursday? Jojo's Fashion Show

I'm posting a Big Fish Game on a Thursday this week because tomorrow is the Blog365 official day of rest. It's the one day this year where participants are not supposed to blog, so I'm doing all my Friday stuff a day early. So don't expect a game tomorrow. Well, at least not here anyway.

So, here's today's game; Jojo's Fashion Show. Match fashions to eras, styles, colors and patterns and then march your models down the runway to earn points and bonuses. Earn even more by creating combos. If you do well enough, you'll beat your rival, Claudio Maximo, and regain your status as a top designer!

No comments:

News: Featured Games is on a semi-hiatus. I may post games here as I see fit, but it won't be regularly, at least for a while.

Know of a game you'd like to see featured here?
Email the link to BunGirl@gmail.com today!