Monday, January 14, 2008

New Feature: Big Fish Fridays

Yeah, I know... This is a blog about FREE games, but I'm a sucker for a free trial. My favorite site to go to for free trials of downloadable games is Big Fish Games. They release a new game daily and they're usually top quality offerings. I've been downloading there for years and I'll continue to do so as long as they still offer what they do. So, in homage to Big Fish, I'm starting a new feature here on Featured Games: Big Fish Fridays. Every Friday I'll post the link to a game from the Big Fish catalog. You can go and download the trial and play for an hour free, or just go ahead and buy the game.

So why am I talking about this on Monday you ask? Well, to kick off the new feature, I've decided to dedicate this entire week to Big Fish. So every day this week will be a Big Fish Friday... Yeah, I can do that. It's my blog.

Today's game is Aveyond. If you like RPGs, you're going to love this one. Yes, the world is two dimensional and the graphics are pixellated, but the game is amazing. Gather together friends to aide you through your quest to seal the Demon Portal and save the world. The whole game is about as non-linear as it gets, with plenty of options for how you want your story to go.

2 comments:

Princess Jami said...

Oh, my goodness, I love Big Fish!! :-) I wasn't sure how you felt about it, considering that most of their games are a free-hour-long trial basis, but I think it's such a fun site!

BunGirl said...

Oh yeah, I'm a complete Big Fish addict... I download their new game almost every day (unless it's one that I just don't even want to try) and I've even bought a few of them.

News: Featured Games is on a semi-hiatus. I may post games here as I see fit, but it won't be regularly, at least for a while.

Know of a game you'd like to see featured here?
Email the link to BunGirl@gmail.com today!