Thursday, January 17, 2008

Big Fish Week: Wedding Dash

If you're a fan of the Diner Dash style of games, you'll love Wedding Dash. You play a wedding planner who has to put together the perfect day for one couple after another. Keep track of their tastes so that you can order the proper food, cake, flowers or honeymoon, then take charge of the reception. Make sure all of the guests are seated where they prefer, avert disasters like swarming bees and angry bridesmaids, and keep the food coming! Before you know it everyone will be on the dancefloor and your job will be done, for this event anyway!

2 comments:

It's OK to be WEIRD! said...

My sweetie actually really likes these kinds of games, and we hadn't seen this Wedding one before. My daughter is kind of getting into these as well. Her favorite right now is Belle's Beauty Boutique!

I FINALLY got over to see THIS blog. VERY fun!

BunGirl said...

Welcome then! Remember to stop by often, as there's a new game posted every Monday through Friday... And I'm quite partial to these types of games too, so I'm sure there will be more of them.

News: Featured Games is on a semi-hiatus. I may post games here as I see fit, but it won't be regularly, at least for a while.

Know of a game you'd like to see featured here?
Email the link to BunGirl@gmail.com today!