Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Featured Game: World of Solitaire

Solitaire games are a dime a dozen on the net, so I seldom pay them much attention. World of Solitaire is a little different though. They've set out to make the ultimate solitaire website, and I think they're well on their way there. There are plenty of games to choose from, from classics like Klondike and Spider, all the way through several I had never played before. You can customize your game too. Pick from several themed decks, and choose a background or use one from anywhere on the web. Decide if you want the computer to help you play, if you want the cards to be a little larger, or if you want your game to be timed or scored. Even for those who long ago got bored with playing solitaire on the computer, this site is worth a look!

2 comments:

Princess Jami said...

Hee. They're, their, there. :-)

Plus, yay for Solitaire!

BunGirl said...

LOL! I didn't even notice that. See -- it's a word game too!

News: Featured Games is on a semi-hiatus. I may post games here as I see fit, but it won't be regularly, at least for a while.

Know of a game you'd like to see featured here?
Email the link to BunGirl@gmail.com today!