Friday, November 2, 2007

Featured Game: Swords and Sandals II

Welcome to my second official post of NaBloPoMo 2007! Yeah, I should have announced this yesterday, but I didn't. So I'm announcing it today. NaBloPoMo is a takeoff of NaNoWriMo, in which you commit to writing at least one blog post a day for the entire month of November. I already post games five days a week here, so this means that I will now be adding two games per week for the next month. Think you can keep up? Go sign up! It's not too late!

On to the game! Today's feature is called Swords and Sandals. It's a gladiator roleplaying game in which you create, design, equip and train a gladiator, then take him into battle and show off what he can do. Every time you win a duel or tournament you gain more gold to spend on weapons, armor and the like. As you level up you'll also gain special abilities like Win the Crowd or Psyche Up. And after each tournament you win, your gladiator is saved for future battles.

No comments:

News: Featured Games is on a semi-hiatus. I may post games here as I see fit, but it won't be regularly, at least for a while.

Know of a game you'd like to see featured here?
Email the link to BunGirl@gmail.com today!