Thursday, November 1, 2007

Featured Game: Look 'n Cook

Look 'n Cook is a very simple game, but one that takes a certain amount of caress to master. The object is to cook meals to match the customer's preference. Sounds like another of those Diner Dash type games? It's not. The meal consists of a single item and all you have to do is cook it until both sides reach the color that the customer has requested. The trick? You can't actually see the side that is cooking, and once you flip it you can't go back and cook that side more. So you have to time your flips perfectly, something that takes a bit of practice to manage, and hope for the best!

Side note: I'm betting the compact size of this game makes it playable on mobile phones, but I can't say for sure because I don't use my phone to play games. (That's what laptops are for...) So, I'm going to categorize this one as a mobile game (as well as browser). If anyone tries it and finds that I'm wrong on this point, just leave a comment stating so and I will remove the mobile designation.

No comments:

News: Featured Games is on a semi-hiatus. I may post games here as I see fit, but it won't be regularly, at least for a while.

Know of a game you'd like to see featured here?
Email the link to BunGirl@gmail.com today!